Belle

Belle

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What I'm looking forward to in 2012

Hi book lovers,
For all my faithful youtube watchers, I'm sorry I have not filmed in a week.  I now have the dreaded cold that the rest of my family has so I sound and feel awful.  I'm hoping to feel better by the weekend so I can do a nice book haul and book tuber chat for you.

I'm still reading The Future of Us by Jay Asher.  I'm really enjoying this one and I'm breezing right through it when I do have the opportunity to read it.  My medicine keeps making me drift off as soon as I open a page.  I'm also hoping to finish this one by the weekend as well.

So I thought I would share with you some of the books that I am looking forward to in January.  There are so many that are coming out the first week of January and beyond, that I had to ask for Barnes and Noble gift cards for Christmas, rather than just the huge amount of books that I generally ask for.  Unfortuantely everything is coming out AFTER Christmas, but so what, then I get to do some major shopping with my gift cards, and you know that means some nice big book hauls for you guys to watch!

So here's a couple of the books that I am looking forward to:





No comments:

Post a Comment