Belle

Belle

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Review : Reclaiming Ter Chadain

Reclaiming Ter Chadain - Book One
By: C S Yelle
Publisher : A-Argus Enterprises, Incorporated
Published : 9/2011

This book was kindly sent to be my the author for review, thank you Craig!

I enjoyed this book very much. It was something different, magical and in a world that was fun to escape to every time I picked the book up. I enjoyed the relationship of brother and sister and their relationships with all the new characters they meet. I enjoyed the fact that in a way it was a coming of age story for Teah and Logan. At the very beginning they are kids, but they are thrust into a world where they have no choice but to grow up. They have to accept the responsibilities of being the royal and guards of the kingdom.

Rating : 4 stars out of 5

Here is the link to my Youtube review :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4AyYEwA-8&feature=player_profilepage

No comments:

Post a Comment