Belle

Belle

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Review : Shockaholic

Shockaholic
By: Carrie Fisher
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Published : November 2011


Carrie Fisher has done it again! She has serious problems in her life, but Carrie Fisher has a way with words that makes you laugh out loud at the absurdity of it all. There were times when I was reading this and said to myself, did that really just happen? Like just trying to picture it in my mind cracked me up. I really enjoy how she writes and how she is so open to share the obvious seriousness and hurt that she experienced in her life so candidly and with humor. I just adore her books and her sense of humor and look forward to reading Postcards from the Edge next

Rating 4 out of 5 stars

Here is the link to my Youtube review 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvxXInoTd6Y&feature=player_profilepage

No comments:

Post a Comment