Belle

Belle

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday fellow book lovers!  I'm so happy that it's Friday and I plan to get some quality reading time in this weekend.  I just started Divergent and I am loving it so far.  Wow, I can't believe I waited so long to start reading this.  I am in love with the writing, the pace, the characters and the story line!  I'm so glad this is the book I chose for my first giveaway. 

Speaking of the giveaway, it's going really well!  Just remember that you have to post both on my Vlog at : www.youtube.com/Pebbles730 and also here on the Divergent Contest post, in order to be entered.

Since Divergent is a huge book, that will probably fill up my weekend of reading.  So what are you all reading this weekend?

I also will be going out sometime shopping with my mom for some beauty shopping and also getting my nails done.  I'm thinking Sunday will be my lazy day but who knows.  So let me know what you are planning for the weekend and what your quality reading time will be spent on.

No comments:

Post a Comment