Belle

Belle

Thursday, March 22, 2012

April themed reading

So if you watched my book haul yesterday you will know that I chose to read Titanic themed books for the month of April.  Titanic sank on April 15, 1912.  Which means...that it has been 100 years this year!  I have decided to read 2 books and possible a third to commemorate this event.

The first two are :

And if I am still craving Titanic stories this will be my third choice :
I will probably watch the movie on the day of the sinking so that I can say "I'm the king of the world!"  No not really. :)  If you are going to be doing any themed reading, let me know.  And, if you are going to be joining me on Titanic reading month, I'd love to know what you are reading and what your thoughts on the books were.

No comments:

Post a Comment