Belle

Belle

Friday, March 30, 2012

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss
Author : Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
Published : 12-2-10
Pages : 384
Rating : 4 Stars

I enjoyed this book but did not love it.  I did not fall in love with either Eitenne or Anna, although I did like their story.  One thing that I did love about this book was the descriptions of Paris and the places they were visiting.  I almost felt like I was there with them.  I also appreciated the fact that Anna was a big movie buff and one of the first she ever went to see in Paris was It Happened One Night which is one of my favorite classic movies. 
I think the problem I ran into with this book was that there was so much hype around it that my expectations were way too high.  Which in truth is my fault, you should never expect anything going into a book and should just draw our own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment