Belle

Belle

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Book Review- Rules of Attraction



By: Simone Elkeles

I started this immediately after I finished Perfect Chemistry. I honestly was not sure about this one, I wanted to read more about Alex and Brittany from book 1. I knew that this story was not going to revolve around them. I could tell from the begining of this book, that the premise was going to be the same as in Perfect Chemistry. However, I love a good love story so I wanted to give it a shot. Now that I have finished reading it, I have to stay I don't know which story I liked more. I don't know how the author does it, but I seemed to liked these characters even more than the ones in the last book! I was glad to see that the previous characters did make a return appearance in this book as well and I got to look into their lives and how they were doing. Kind of like visiting with old friends. This was another book that I just did not want to put down, probably even more so than Perfect Chemistry and I didn't think that would be the case when I started this because I enjoyed Perfect Chemistry so much.

I loved Kiara's family and although Carlos was really annoying me in the begining I knew I had to give him a chance to warm up to his surroundings, kind of the same with Alex.

I am super excited to read the last book in the series, but I am kind of sad too because I hate to see it come to an end. Maybe Simone Eckles will find a way to continue the series. Either way, I have really enjoyed the first two books in the series and look forward to the next. Highly recommend to anyone that loves a good love story

No comments:

Post a Comment