Belle

Belle

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review with NO SPOILERS! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Wow, quite possibly the best books of this year for me. There is alot of hype around this book and the book lives up to the hype. I am NOT giving any spoilers away, but I can tell you that I have not read anything like this before. I love all of these characters, Mara, Noah and Mara's family.
I thought the writing was amazing, the story really flowed easily. There were no tough transitions where you had to go back and read the last paragraph to figure out what was going on. I was able to sit for hours and keep reading and not have to think about any of it. I could just breeze along withe the story and I love that. I will say that this will leave you scratching your head at the end and will have you coming back for more. I want more...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment