Belle

Belle

Monday, September 19, 2011

Book Review : Triangles by Ellen Hopkins

I thought this book was absolutely delicious.  I knew from just reading the synopsis that I would enjoy it but I didn't know I would enjoy it as much as I did!  It was a book about women and how their lives intertwine, but also how different each one is.  It is a story about families, love, life, hardships and trust.

I felt that Ellen Hopkins wrote a beautiful story with so many different elements.  She is a gifted writer whose story can all at one make you laugh, cry, mad and happy.  I felt like I knew these women and their families and wanted to know more about them when the book was over.  There is actually nothing in this book that disappointed me, I enjoyed every single part of it including the poetry written to describe the emotions the characters were feeling at a particular time.

I did not want to put this book down, every spare moment I could find I was reading this.  I took this book on vacation with me and even when waiting in lines for rides there I was reading it.  Hopkins is a brilliant writer who makes the story flow and keeps you wanting more!

1 comment: