Belle

Belle

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Review : Slide





Author : Jill Hathaway
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Published : March 27, 2012
Pages : 256
My rating : 4 Stars

This book was very entertaining. I loved the concept of our main character being able to slide into the bodies of others and experience what they are seeing and who they are talking to etc. I though it to be a very unique idea. On top of that, this turned out to be a murder mystery and I really enjoyed that aspect of the story. Imagine being able to see someone being murdered but not knowing who's body you were in and you are the one doing it!

This was a fast paced, keeps you guessing "who done it" till the very end kind of book. It definitely held my attention, I read this in one day because I just had to know who did it! I enjoyed Jilly Hathaway's writing style and the characters that she created and I will look forward to reading more from this author in the future.


Here is my Vlog review if you care to check it out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment