Belle

Belle

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Review : I Am Diving

I was provided a copy of this book very kindly by the author, Joseph Valentinetti. 


I think this book was very interesting. It is the story of a ex military man who is having trouble dealing with the experiences of war/ fighting. Its the story of the planned assassination of a Navy secretary but also twisted into the assassination of President Kennedy. It was a short story and historical fiction. There is a lot left up to the reader to connect the events and how you think things transpired. If you like historical fiction and also the story of the assassination of President Kennedy, then this will probably be something you will like. I like that the book sort of suggested that because of one event this led to another event, it was sort of a mystery and left to you to figure out. It was interesting and I'm glad that I got the chance to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment