Belle

Belle

Monday, January 16, 2012

Review : Fracture

Fracture by Megan Miranda
Release date : 1/17/12
Publisher : Walker and Company
Pages : 272

(Vlog review coming soon!)

This book had it all for me. Suspense, drama, intrigue, love, etc! I literally could not put this book down. What is even better than that is that I was not rushing through it to get to the end because I wanted to know what happened. I was loving every single page and although I wanted to know what would happen, I did not want it to ever be over!

The story was fast paced and never dragged. It was a page turner and have a beautiful flow to the story, I never once had to go back an re read what I had just read to figure out what was going on. I sailed through this in about a day in a half. I loved Decker and Delaney, but especially Delaney. I loved how she was strong and I could identify with her in parts where she was not willing to just accept the fate of the situation. She knew there had to be another way that she could help or fix it and I often feel the same way.

I hope there are going to be more in a series of this book because I will be the first one buying the second book if there is! Ok enough gushing...go get this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment