Belle

Belle

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Coincidentally...waiting on a Wednesday

So, I am sure you have seen on other people's blogs how they put up a post about a book they are excited for that will be coming out soon, and it's called Waiting on Wednesday.  I typically don't do anything like that because A) I don't keep up with my blog as much as I do with my Vlog and B) which is tied into A, I am incredibly lazy :)

Well it just so happens that this week, I am waiting on a Wednesday for a delivery.  Yes a delivery for 3 of my pre-orders!!  Yippee, they should be here by the end of the day.  Barnes and Noble has been so awesome lately with sending out the pre-orders.  I have been getting the next day after release where as one book had me wait 3 weeks back before Thanksgiving.  I don't know if they made a change to their shipping or processing, but whatever they have done, I am giving it a very enthusiastic two thumbs up, fine holiday fun! ( I tend to quote movies often...can you guess where that is from??)

So anyway my package is set to be delivered before the end of the day today.  My wonderful UPS man usually comes between 3-4pm.  Belle will alert me when he is here...and when I say alert me I mean carry on like a deranged lunatic, bite my furniture, and rip all of my Valentine's decorations out of the window.  Yes, I am talking about that sweet little furry creature that sits so calmly on my lap during my videos.  I have a video of her doing this, I'll have to get it uploaded so you know I speak the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment