Belle

Belle

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Book Friends,

Welcome to the first post of 2012!  I'm very excited for this year especially in the reading sense, there are so many great books coming out, I just don't know where to start.

Today I put up a couple of videos, a January To Be Read or TBR pile, a my favorites of 2011 and a review of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

I also finished reading Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo tonight.  Youtube and Goodreads review coming shortly.  

So off to a good start with finishing 2 books this week. 
I've decided to do two challenges this year, one is a the Goodreads challenge you set for yourself and I set up to read 55 books.  I shouldn't have a problem with this and if I read more than that, excellent!  I am also doing the Big Book Challenge on Goodreads.  It's keeping track of any books that you read that are over 400 pages.  So that's it for me for this year, I don't want to get distracted by trying to meet too many goals because there are so many great books that I would like to read this year, that I don't want to have to push some aside because I won't meet my goals if I read them. 
Here is what I am starting now : John Belushi is Dead.  SUPER PSYCHED about reading this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment