Belle

Belle

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Review : Bed Bugs by Ben H. Winters

Wow!  And that does not even describe how much I enjoyed this book.  This book sucked me in (no pun intended) right away.  There were so many terrific elements in this story, the setting, the characters but most of all the story.  Living in NY I was able to easily relate to all the locations that the author described.  I could picture where the characters were and that made it all the more fun for me.  The characters were truly wonderful.  The story is told from the perspective of Susan which to me was so interesting because the author is a male.  I cannot believe how beautifully he was able to convey the female perspective on situations so perfectly I forgot that a male was penning it.  I will not give any spoilers away.  However, I will say that this book will not be your typical nightmare bed bugs story...no no.  It is so much more than that.  With every turn of the page it gets better and better, definitely a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment